featherxquill: (Pancake)
[personal profile] featherxquill
Okay, so I'll go back to finishing the real pr0ns in a moment. I just couldn't resist this.

[livejournal.com profile] babb_chronicles drabble contest, the fifth.

Bad!fic prompt: "Ginny,do you really want to keep swallowing my sperm?I mean I don't care.. but you could become pregnant."Sirius said.

Warning: Implied chan.




"Ginny, do you really want to keep swallowing my sperm? I mean I don't care...but you could become pregnant," Sirius said.

Fourteen year-old Ginny, who’d just finished wiping her mouth in a smug sort of way, peered up at Sirius incredulously.

“Wow, they didn’t teach you much before they threw you in Azkaban, did they?” she asked. Re-buttoning her top, she rocked back onto her toes and sprang to her feet, flopping onto the bed beside Sirius, whose cock was still hanging out.

Ginny patted his knee. “You can’t get pregnant from oral sex, Sirius. How exactly do you think your sperm would get from my throat to my ovaries?”

“Um,” said Sirius.

“Besides,” said Ginny, leaning back on the bed and surveying the posters of half-naked Muggle girls on the bedroom walls, “If there was a chance of me getting pregnant, you probably should care. Since I’m fourteen, and all. I don’t think Mum would think twice about handing you over to the Dementors if you knocked me up.”

“Um,” said Sirius.

Date: 2008-11-16 04:41 pm (UTC)
ext_11631: (Default)
From: [identity profile] heather11483.livejournal.com
Um.

;)

I saw this challenge posted earlier and rofl'ed.

*sends you good smutty claus vibes*

Date: 2008-11-16 05:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mondayagain.livejournal.com
LMAO.

"Um."

Win.

Date: 2008-11-16 07:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pojypojy.livejournal.com
Um.

Sirius, you dickhead :-D (LOL!)

And since I'm a bad person, this quite fits in my personal canon. *hides*

Profile

featherxquill: (Default)
featherxquill

April 2019

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 11th, 2026 11:13 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios